Friday 27 May 2011

Ruth and Ians bad day

First of all this is my first attempt at blogging so if it seems poor its probably is,plz stick with me .
I want to start by saying that I've thought about doing something like this for quite a while but never got round to it for one reason or another.
I will begin by starting from yesterday,well it was quite a eventful day due to the fact my mate Ian called to say he had decided he had had enough of the constant antics of his crazy girlfriend called Ruth and decided it was time to get rid.
He asked me if I would go with him to his house and help to get crazy Ruth to leave ,I agreed to help him as he looked at the end of his tether and I knew what violent cow Ruth could be due to him showing me the marks he says she inflicted on him because of his habit of fucking and sucking ladyboys
So off we went to his place and low and behold when we got there Ruth had begun the process of throwing his clothes out into the street and on to the roof from an upstairs window, his favorite dildo was poking out of a Rose bush and his favorite magazine of Singapore Sally sucking himself wafted gently in the breeze
She was shouting foul abuse to me and Ian and Had quite an audience from the nearby pub the Fox,how embarrassing for Ian having to see his neighbors laughing at the actions of his girlfriend as well as photos of his boyfriend.Poor sod has to live there and face them ridicule.What was really funny was her telling him to leave HIS house only not in a nice way, words of get the f**k out of this house?? she seemed to forget its HIS home not hers and she was the one who would be leaving.
So the police were called and in the end they said she had to leave the premises which she did by getting a guy called Keith who happened to be her ex come along and take her to his place,just a note here to this is the fact that Ian suspects she has been seeing this Keith behind his back for months and to be honest it wouldn't surprise me in the least,anyways she left and me and him went to a local pub not the Fox for obvious reasons because I thought it was best he wasn't left on his own to get depressed and even more upset that he already was.
So this is where it gets crazy,he phones me today to announce he is giving the bitch another chance because she came to his home at 5 am with the kids in tow playing the sob story,obviously she didn't think of the kids being dragged out at 5 am on a cold winters day ,typical of Ruth that very selfish and thinking only of herself as usual.
So hes took her back even though he admitted he thinks hes making a big mistake and doesn't think she will be able to change her ways??
What can you do? hes a mate so I told him I hope it does work for him but I will put money on it she reverts back to type within a month and then he will probably be on the phone again to me telling me all about it whilst having a lazy wank over the video that his boyfriend sent him from pattaya.
He has told me quite abit about him and I will go into detail later on in the blog ,so thats all for now,more to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment