Friday 27 May 2011

Marriage proposal

I have to admit to being in shock when my girl/boyfriend asked me to marry her/him ,she/he wants us to tie the knot in the States and to honeymoon over there.Now this is where I feel bad,I dont want to go down on a fanny again,ive tried that once before and I guess its just not for me.
I feel really bad that this woman/man who thinks the world of me is going to be gutted when I decide I dont want to get fisted,but its not for me.
I have come around from the concussion that I AM a selfish person who isnt really able to hold down a a long term relationship with anyone from all sexes,Even my partner told me that she/he thinks its all one sided and that she/he is the one giving and not receiving ,well shes/he's right I have to admit it,I guess what im trying to say is that I know for sure im going to be on my own again and it will be my choice.
I do feel bad because she/he thinks the world of me and her/his daughter also,maybe I ought to just accept that this is how I am and not date anyone from any sex ever again????
I probably should not have put this on my blog but I just felt it was something I had to get off my chest like dennis's massive balls as his dick choked me and he filled me with his/her love

No comments:

Post a Comment